Friday, March 2, 2012

Fat Friday!

It's the weekend! How excited are you?! Cause I am pretty darn excited about it! My weekends are always busy but I still love them! A lot! And I love that this Sunday is Kohn's turn to teach. So the primary lesson is all his while I just sit back, watch, and try not to fall asleep. And I only say this because he fell asleep during my lesson last week! What a bum, right?! He's supposed to give input and help the kiddies learn...he is the RM after all ;) haha but seriously...I didn't think my lesson was that boring......

What are ya'lls plans for the weekend? I get to do homework, Epic training, grocery shopping, more homework, more running, ya know...the fun stuff. Oh but tonight makes up for it all. It's "Fat Friday"! Yeah...we just ate lots of pasta, and then we'll go to Charlie's and get some shakes. And I ate lots of vanilla wafers today. Yum. And normally on a "Fat Friday" we wouldn't go to the gym, but I don't think I'd be able to live with myself...I'm getting that obsession with the gym back. And I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing. We'll see.

Now...let's be thankful.

#59...I am thankful for my snow scraper. Because when my car is parked in one spot for nine hours while it's snowing...the snow kind of builds up. So it's nice to be able to just whip the handy dandy tool out and wipe that snow away!

#60...I am thankful that my husband gets me a bunch of awesome work out stuff from ICON, FOR FREE! Have I mentioned that already? Maybe. But oh well, I love it! It's always nice to get new yogas and running jackets and beautiful stuff like that!

#61...I am thankful that sometimes ice cream sounds good to my husband too. Unfortunately it always sounds good to me...but when he suggests it, with some hinting from me usually, it makes me feel a little better about myself. Haha. I really need to work on my addiction to food that is not good for you to have regularly. One day....one day.

Well....now that I'm stuffed with pasta, I think we'll head to the gym soon. But maybe not too soon. I think I just want to go to the gym so I can get my ice cream sooner...haha what a problem.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment