Thursday, March 15, 2012

All Good Things Come to an End...and Bad Things Too!

Where do I start?!?!?!? It has been a week! And I am just ready for this week to be over! So over! Bah! Monday was a pretty normal day, I'll start from after I got off work...

So, I got off work at 5:30 and then went and dropped Wyatt and Dorothy off at their house. Then I went home, got in the car with my husband, and went and ate some Firehouse Pizza. And mind you, I got the same thing I ALWAYS get, so it was nothing new! Then we headed to Richmond to get our laundry from Momma Kohn! Then off to the gym we went. I ran a good 4 miles, one of my fastest times, and then was getting ready to get in the tanning bed. And don't worry, my parents have already lectured me on tanning beds! So....I was sitting there and my throat got really tight. And I didn't think much of it, I just thought that I had ran too hard. So I bought a water and then went to tan. When I was laying in the tanning bed I started itching really bad around my neck, and then my lip felt like it was bigger...but I ignored it. I'm a genius really. Well then my time was up and I picked up my phone and saw my reflection and was a little freaked out. Then I looked in an actual mirror and was way more freaked out...so Kohn and I rushed to the E.R. where I was stuck for 3 hours! So....here goes my thankfuls.

#71...I am thankful for modern day medicine. My breathing was so bad they instantly put me on an IV that had like 3 or 4 different medicines going into me. And then my legs got restless, so they gave me another medicine, and then I got loopy and drowsy and fell asleep. What a night. And now I have 2 EpiPens. And I am going in on the 22nd to take an allergy test to see if we can figure out what I'm so allergic to. Because nothing was different that night! Nothing at all. So we better be able to find out some answers.

#72...I am thankful for my mother-in-law! I took Tuesday off, since I had been in the E.R. til 1 in the morning and my doctor had suggested it. And I didn't wake up til 10 that morning, only because Kohn called me. And then my mom called me to check on me, and then someone knocked on our door. So I got up and it was my mother-in-law there to take me to get my prescriptions! And then she came back and cleaned our apartment and got me some Subway! How sweet is that! I felt bad that she had to clean my apartment, but she insisted ;) and let's be honest...it was nice to just be able to sit and relax. So thanks to Momma Kohn for taking GREAT care of me!

#73...I am thankful for girls that are a bit more ditzy than me. They make me feel smarter. And sometimes I think, "If they can do it, so can I" So thanks ditzy girls for that boost of confidence! ;) I'm terrible, I know. But it's been a day.

#74...I am thankful that this week will eventually end. I hope. If I come out of it alive that will be the biggest accomplishment! Well, if I come out of it alive with all my assignments in on time and everything like that! Wish me luck.

Well now I have LOADS of homework to do and two class meetings in a row to attend. So for now, I'm going to be a hermit. Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment