Thursday, March 29, 2012

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S!

I am ready to feel like a normal wife. Well...what is a normal wife anyway? One that plants flowers, spring cleans, has dinner cooking as the husband gets home, eats like a normal person, etc, etc? If so...I am far from it. I feel like I have zero time to be a wife. I drag myself out of bed in the morning, put myself together (somewhat) and head to work, work all day, come home to my husband doing dishes, fix dinner (like a quesadilla, not a real dinner), and then school, school, school. And then to the gym, then home to bed. I am just tired everyday and have to give it all I can to make it through the daily grind. I just know that once school is done it will be so much better. And I think I'll find my "wifeyness" then. I mean my husband won't be able to come home to my cooking, because I normally get home after him, but he'll be able to come home to a clean apartment, because I won't be too tired to clean it anymore. Plus I won't be preoccupied with homework anymore. Maybe I'll start packing lunches for my hubby again. Bah I feel like I've been majorly failing lately.

I walked into the apartment today, as the neighbors were on their way over, and it stunk so bad :( sad. You can bet I just plugged the scentsy in and put two new cubes in. I was so embarrassed. And once my class is over tonight I'll be doing dishes. And of course the garbage was taken out stat as well. Oy. My OCD seems to be a bad thing sometimes, but most days it's good. Haha the kids at work hate it. But whatever. I like to be clean.

Anyway...I felt like that was ramble, as I feel most often. But I am tired, as mentioned before, so oh well. Tomorrow is the last day of work for a week. Yay for spring break! And spring break is my finals week. And I'm almost positive I can be done by Tuesday, as long as I really push through on Monday. Goodness, if I REALLY pushed, I could probably be done by Monday night. And maybe for once in my life I'd have a relaxing week. Oh it's good to dream ;) but really....I plan on going shopping and I plan on going to get my hairs trimmed and colored...and if Kohn doesn't remember....he told me he'd get me a spa day as my graduation present. So babe, if you didn't remember, now you do ;)

So class starts in 20 minutes, and I still have cleaning to do, because you can bet I'm on a roll after that embarrassing moment tonight. So I am going to be thankful.

#88...I am thankful that I took my CPR/First Aid class just recently and know how to handle some things. Crazy day today, just in the morning though! So my cute little friend got dropped off by her mom this morning, and she was devastated. She didn't want mommy to leave. She just wanted mommy. But who can blame the girl, sometimes I just want mommy too! Anyway...she was screaming and bawling and it was just sad. It got to the point where she had a purple face and couldn't breath because she was freaking out. So...I was getting down on the floor to go blow in her face to make her catch her breath, when my little buddy is running over to me, bawling as well...with blood GUSHING out of his nose. Oh man. So I made Andria take over with the little girl who can't breath, and I start attending to the bloody nose. Good thing I learned to pinch their nose and lean them forward rather than to lean them back, because that's what I'd always been taught to do. So we got that nose under control after a few minutes and all was well...and now I have blood on my sleeve. Oh man I hope it comes out.

Yesterday I came home with diarrhea poo on my jeans, and today I came home with blood....I tell you what, I have a glamorous job.

Well that felt good to type that all out. My fingers needed it, and so did my brain. Now I'll get back to cleaning...maybe.

It's almost the weekend! Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment