Sunday, March 4, 2012

...Betty Crocker...

I love pinterest! It just gives me so many great, new ideas to try that I am not smart enough to come up with on my own ;) but seriously...I made some chocolate chip cookies with a mini reese's peanut butter cup in the middle...and they were FANTASTIC! And of course, I got the idea from pinterest! I'll be trying much more, you can count on it! 

Oh, "This Means War" was awesome! I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard because of a movie! I would go see it again! Sooooo funny! 

Well, it's late, so I'll do my thankfulness now. Short and sweet.

#63...I am thankful that I am taking after my dad. I grew up watching him trying new recipes and really enjoying cooking. And luckily, I am turning out to be the same way. I LOVE trying new recipes! And I love cooking! I am sure Kohn is thankful for it as well. It just always seemed fun when I would watch him do it, so I took after him! And I'm glad, because I think I have found one of my talents :) just call me Betty Crocker ;)

Tomorrow some changes are going to happen. So wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment