Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Dreadmill

Oh welcome to my crazy life! One day I will have time to blog as much as I'd like. One day in like 2.5 weeks! :) Whoop! I can't believe it's finally just about here! I think it's about time! Anyways...I am doing this quickly. Because I can only do homework for so long. So here comes a short and sweet post.

#75...I am thankful that I can wear sandals again! I love sandals, you just gotta understand! And that's all I've been doing lately! Except it is no bueno at work when little kiddies step all over my toes! Oh well, it's worth it! Because I have a bad sandal obsession, so I've gotta get my money's worth out of it!

#76...I am thankful that I have thick hair. Every time I shower I lose enough hair to make a man wig! I kid you not. My hair clogs the shower. Too much info? Haha. It's just hair...but still pretty gross nonetheless.

#77...I am thankful that I have a car. I keep thinking of all the places I always have to go...and I'm just glad I can drive there rather than go on foot. Don't get me wrong, I love being active. But some of these places are just too far for walking distance!

#78...I am thankful for good, quiet nap times! I have gotten so much homework done in the last 2 days because of nap time! Thank goodness for that because this is a crazy week! And not just because of homework! If I didn't have nap time to do my homework then I wouldn't be getting the little amount of sleep I am getting this week!

#79...I am thankful that I have endurance. I do, and don't tell me otherwise. I ran 7 miles on the dreadmill last night. 7 miles is no big deal, but when I'm bored out of my mind and it's on the treadmill, it becomes a bit ridiculous. But I did it, and I am pretty proud of myself.

Anyways...I didn't want to fall too far behind...and I needed a break :) okay! Have a good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment