Monday, March 5, 2012

Dynamite Half!

We are all registered for the "Dynamite Half" at the end of June. Yes, it's in Preston. And yes, it's because of Napoleon Dynamite. It's their first year ever doing this though. I guess the course goes past a lot of "Napoleon Landmarks"...how very exciting...........whatever, I just want to run. And it was close to home. So that's why I registered for it. I am pumped to get back into my running. It is way overdue!

1 more month of school! Wahoooooo! I CAN DO IT. 'Cept I have a really hard time making myself do homework. Because I'm almost done. And sometimes I think, "Well I have A's in all my classes right now anyway...it wouldn't hurt to miss this one assignment!" But then I don't miss it...because I'm ridiculous like that. Oh well, it'll pay off in the end, and I guess it really isn't that ridiculous.

One day...Kohn and I will go to bed at a decent time. But I don't think that day will be any time soon. Bummer. Oh well, that's just the life of a young married couple who both work full time jobs and go to school! Such a glamorous life, I tell ya!

Now if we want to get to bed, I better be thankful.

#64...I am thankful for summer! I know it's not summer, and doesn't feel like it either, but I just love it! And I keep having these fantastic dreams about the summer and how amazing it will be! And I CAN'T WAIT! I wish it could be summer all the time. Maybe I should more somewhere where it is like that...but probably not, that's too far. I also love summer because that was when I met my lover. And thank goodness we met in the summer, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to spend as much time together as we did. I'm not sure how I did it, but we were together so much I was seriously lacking on sleep...like more so than now. Ha, and I complain...I guess I'm just getting old ;)

Anyways...we're tired. Kohn will be an old man in like 17ish days (if I did my math right). He'll be 22! So old ;) so we best be gettin some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment