Sunday, March 11, 2012

Catching Up! 65-70!

Long time, no blog. My apologies. I'm sure you're all devastated ;) as if anyone really reads this anyway...haha, oh well. It's just like a sort of "journal" for me anyway, so that's all that matters. I have missed 6 days, and you can bet there's a reason for that. Of course, the last month of my college career is CRAZY! So much to do, so little time. Meh. So, I don't even know what has happened between now and the last time I posted. Except I do remember Kohn trying to kill me yesterday. Though I started the idea. So...yesterday I decided the weather was so nice and I had 7 miles to run so why not do it outside? Being so smart, I asked Kohn to map it out. Yeah...bad idea. He took me up the temple hill, and then up to the tip top of Logan (I swear) and then down a really bad hill for me knees. And I was smart enough to wear a long sleeve black shirt. Genius, I know. But the best part of it all is that I loved every second of it. Crazy, I know. But I love running. Oh and then I remember that the past 2 nights we have slept on the couch. BECAUSE. We have a hide-a-bed...or whatever you wanna call it, and so we pulled that out and fell asleep watching our new favorite show, Once Upon A Time. So there's a tiny update of what my mind remembers. On to being thankful.

#65...I am thankful for online classes. Yeah, it's a lot of busy work. But it's on my time. And I definitely need that, so the last two semesters of online schooling have been AWESOME!

#66...I am thankful for my parenting class. Mainly because it has helped me a lot with my job. I apply what I learn in that class to my day care kids, and the difference is amazing! I'm excited that one day I'll be able to use what I've learned on my own kids!

#67...I am thankful for fasting. It's amazing what it can do for all of us. And that our minds can be opened to things when we do so. I am thankful we are able to feel the spirit and have that with us.

#68...I am thankful for Kohn's boss who gave him a gift card to Hamilton's for $40. I didn't have to cook dinner, and we didn't have to pay. Fantastic.

#69...I am thankful for stop lights. Because we had to stop a few times on our run yesterday because of the crosswalk light. Haha. Nice little breathers.

#70...I am thankful for the warm weather that is finally getting here! It was sooo nice! Today I was outside doing sidewalk chalk with my nieces in capris and a t-shirt. Sure it was still a little chilly, but a week ago I would have HAD to have a sweater on. Yay for spring! I can't wait til it's summer! :)

Well there ya go friends! I am caught up. I hope I don't get that far behind again....oh and P.S. Baby Roxie scared me today. We'll wait for babies. But how long? Only Kohn and I know that! ;)

Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment