Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Best Friends Are Little People

Here I am, staying caught up ;) see how long this lasts! But I've got class in 15 minutes so I'm gonna get this done fast!

#87...I am thankful for days like today that remind me why I love my job! Otherwise I'd go insane and crawl in a hole...okay not really, but it's good to have days like today! The perfect nap time, a good ol' time at preschool, kids fighting over who gets to sit by me (not the fact that they're fighting of course, but just that it makes me feel loved), and so much more! I really do have an extremely rewarding job and I love watching those kids grow! They're definitely some of my best friends...I mean they've gotta be, I spend all day with them ;) really though, they're precious.

Anyways...short and sweet is the way to go. Now I'm off to give a presentation on potty training...

No comments:

Post a Comment