Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thanks Mom For Not Being Weird!

One more week, one more week, one more week! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! And just realize this...it isn't even a full week! My goal is to be done by Tuesday! I wanted to say Monday night...but let's be realistic. I can't focus ALL DAY LONG, so I'll have to carry some over to Tuesday as well. But hey, that's better than next Saturday! I just finished up my marriage class for good though! So one class down, 4 more to go! Wooooo! And I passed marriage with an A+! That should put Kohn at ease ;) anyways...my hubby man is going to take me to dinner soon, so let me make this quick.

#89...I am thankful for pep talks occurring right when you need it, and the person giving it doesn't even realize you need it! Yes, this happened last night. It got us excited about what we're doing right now all over again, and brightened our moods. So...that probably doesn't make sense to anyone. Don't worry about it. Just know we're on the right path and we realized it again last night :)

#90...I am SO thankful my mother is not crazy and doesn't do weird things. Well, most the time ;) haha but I'm glad she didn't do crazy things that jeopardized my health or sanity or development anything like that. I heard an interesting story about someone whose mother switched babies with another mother in the hospital for a week and fed each others babies....yeeeeeah....awkward. Weird. Thanks mom for not doing that. Now this lady (the victimized baby) has all sorts of crazy allergies...and she's lactose intolerant. Hmmm. Imagine that.

I couldn't help myself...I had to share it. I hope you're not as creeped out as I was. Actually I hope you are, otherwise I'd be worried.

Now that my 5 hours class is done and my homework for the week is done as well I really feel like spring break can start for me now! Until I start homework again on Monday...but....as stated before. I plan to be done by Tuesday. So...with that said...HAPPY SPRING BREAK TO ME! You people have fun at work! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment