Saturday, March 3, 2012

Runner's North!

So...lately when I've been running long distances I have been getting this HORRIBLE pain in my leg! It goes all the way from the side of my butt, down the side of my leg, through my knee, and then down the back of my calf. Then it goes into my ankle and through my toes and in the arch. And it is BAD! I am so stubborn though that I do the whole mileage I had planned, and normally limp/run the last mile, and then when I turn the speed down on the treadmill to cool down and walk...I limp the whole thing. Maybe I should let myself recover before it gets worse? Well, I took 2 days off of running and then started the running again, but the pain was still there. So today, Kohn and I went to Runner's North (I love Runner's North!) with Meagan to help her find some running shoes, and the lady helping us is pretty smart. So I told her about my pains and she knew EXACTLY what it was. Something to do with running, of course, and my IT, whatever that is, and something something something. I don't really understand what is wrong with me, but I know what to do about it to make it better! And that's what counts! :) So...that's what I am thankful for today! That I finally have answers without spending money! So there ya go folks, that was #62! 

Now that homework is done, and I have the rest of the evening to relax I am going to do so away from the computer and go do something fun with my husband! Like go see "This Means War"! I'll let ya know how it is! 

Happy Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment