Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's Been A Day...

Today was sure a day...and what I mean by that is...it was a whatever kind of day. I woke up feeling tired, I guess I got too much sleep, the day seemed to drag on and on and on. Also, Amber has been working with us through a partnership with the DI and I found out today that the partnership ends a lot sooner than I'd like it to...like next Friday! And then I was just a grumpy wife. And my leg HURTS bad. So I can't run tomorrow (Kohn's orders) boooo. Anyway...happy thoughts now....oh, I did my first new recipe for my 20 new recipes for my 20 in 20! I of course got the recipe from pinterest! It was a buffalo chicken grilled cheese sandwich! I just had regular cause I don't like buffalo chicken, but Kohn seemed to be a fan! So that made me pretty happy! :) wahooo! So far all the things I've tried off of pinterest have done me good. Oh how I love pinterest! Now, I am going to be thankful...since a good majority of this paragraph was negative. Sorry.

#58...I am thankful that time does keep going. Most people talk about how there is never enough time and they wish it would just stop, and some times I am one of those people, but not today. I was glad that the work day FINALLY ended and I got to go home. And I was glad that the hour at the gym finally ended! And so forth and so on! There are things that I wish would not end, but there are others that I wish would go faster...lotttttts faster.

Okay here I go again being negative. I need to stop. So I'll go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment