Sunday, February 5, 2012

20 in 20

Happy Sunday everyone! Kohn and I have been married for 3 months! :) best 3 months ever?? I think so! It's been a lovely day but the weekend has gone by WAY too fast! Tragic. Well I am pretty excited about something that I have got going on here. I turn 20 on the 18th of this month. So...I made a "20 in 20" list. What is that? It is a list of 20 things I am going to do in 20th year! :) haha yeah, I thought it should be something fun. So here is my list that I just finished making...

1. Reach 110
2. Run every bit of each of my leg's in Epic
3. Go sky diving
4. Get my CDA and level 1
5. Sew something
6. Grow hair past shoulders...I have never had long hair!
7. Fill a photo album (this is a big one for me...believe it or not)
8. Sign up for a marathon
9. Do a bike race
10. Learn how to crochet
11. "Clean the sink" at Angie's
12. Try 20 new recipes
13. Stay binge-free
14. Do "family photos" with my hubby
15. Run 5 different 5k's
16. Read 10 new books
17. Go for a late night run
18. Go horseback riding
19. Learn how to play piano
20. Try wakeboarding

So I just chose simple things since I only have a year to accomplish them all! So there ya go! ;)

Thankful #36...I am thankful that my sweet husband let me sleep this morning even after he woke up. He normally wakes me up with him, but he knew I wasn't feeling good so he crawled out of bed without bugging me! ;) haha but I really am thankful for it because...I slept through the mouse! Yeah...he was sitting in the front room doing some homework and he saw a mouse! He set a mouse trap up and caught it within like 10 minutes...smart mouse eh? I would've been freaking out! But that aside...it really was great to sleep this morning. I needed it. Bad. So yeah. It was grand.

I am wrapping this up because I am definitely heading to bed soon. To get more sleep. Still can't believe the weekend is over though. Bummmmmmmer. Everybody have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment