Saturday, February 4, 2012

Parental Guidance

Wow, it has been a craaaaazy Saturday! So much for a weekend eh? Oh well, I got to spend it with my lover! So that makes it worth it. Plus, I didn't do makeup, or my hair for that matter. So it was still at least somewhat lazy. Now we are just sitting at home watching "Biggest Loser" and slurping some Jamba Juice! So I'm going to make this a quick one and get back to my show!

#35...I am thankful for my parents! This week in my parenting class we were able to reflect on what kind of parenting style our parents have. And I am just glad that I was lucky enough to be born into their family! I realized that although they didn't always let me do what I want, they still did a great job! Haha the fact that they didn't always let me do what I wanted shows that they did a great job! My parents just make me happy!

Tonight Kohn and I decided we wanted to do a date night with our parents some time. We wanna go to dinner and bowling! So watch out Rick, Margie, Jean, and Don! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment