Friday, February 3, 2012

Advice: Check Your Email, Always.

Oh HAPPY WEEKEND! Love, love, love! Homework is done (for the night) and now we're just getting ready to head out to go see "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close"! And I am soooooo excited! We ate dinner at home tonight, which was a big thing for us! We have this bad "obsession" with going out to eat on the weekends! Cause we've just had a long week and we don't want to cook and we should "reward" ourselves and blah blah blah. But not tonight. We cooked a delicious dinner. BLT Salad, yum yum yum! It seriously is so good! Except we always minus the "T"! Who likes tomatoes? Yuck. So now we're going to go watch a movie...and probably get some snack there...haha so much for being good. But hey, at least we didn't get a snack AND eat out, right? ;) okay, let us be thankful.

#34...I am thankful that I decided to check my school email tonight. Yeah, I logged in and I had a bunch of random girls sending me emails that said attached was a evaluation form. Well, good thing they look at notes from our professor and stuff, because we were supposed to email everyone in our group a group evaluation for the last 4 weeks in discussions we do. Sweet. Don't worry, I got it done around 7, so we're good to go! ;) But really...I am glad I checked it, because I don't normally check it too frequently. Cause it's normally pointless stuff, or at least things I find pointless.

Anywho...so ummm...just so you all know, EPIC is legit. The team is all registered and we're getting monies and sizes and all that good stuff. No turning back now....oh boy, what am I thinking?!?!?! I REALLY NEED TO START TRAINING. Or at least pre-training, as Haley Larson says! Haha. Seriously though. Something needs to change. Oh like what? Don't do homework when I get back from work? Or don't go to work? Or don't clean my apartment (though it isn't looking to pretty as of lately), or don't cook for my husband? Or hey, don't sleep? Cause that would be fabulous and I'd sure love the kiddos at work........oh why is time so short?! When I was little there was always so much time, and now 24 hours just isn't enough! Bah! Oh well, it will all work out, and when I'm graduated in April, I'll be able to come home from work and work out! While Kohn does homework! hahahaha! But I really can see things just calming down for me after  I graduate. And it will be pure bliss!

Oh I don't have a voice, the kids were loving that today...haha. "What was that Miss Haley? I didn't hear you tell me not to throw that block at his head"....welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment