Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cleanliness is Happiness

Today....was a good day! For the most part. Til I so fantastically screwed it up. But that is no one's fault but my own...so all in all, it was a good day! As mentioned before, it was my first day REALLY on the job! Let's just say as I headed to work this morning I had my doubts about the day. With all the changes the kids have gone through in the past few months they sure have figured out how to rebel. And this is a big change so that is exactly what I thought would happen. Well let me just tell you what! Preschool was AWESOME today! The kids listened super good and we had lots of fun! I think it probably had a lot to do with the fact that we started off with a wiggle song, but seriously...I was so happy! I didn't expect it to go so well, but hey, that's okay! ;) Well I don't have much else to say cause all I've really done is homework tonight so let's get onto being thankful...

#32...I am oh so thankful for a clean apartment...which is the exact opposite of what mine is tonight! And has been all week....so I was just thinking of how much I miss having a clean place to live. Maybe I'll clean it tomorrow...my homework load isn't too terribly bad tomorrow night. We'll see how I feel after a beautiful day of work. Which I desperately hope it is another beautiful day!

Oh I really want a clean apartment, but don't have the energy to clean it right now! And really should hit the sheets so that maybe I can have the energy tomorrow! Oh well, I'll go dream of a clean apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment