Saturday, February 25, 2012

24 to 31!

Happy Saturday evening to everyone! The weekend is already going way too fast! Bah. Oh well, I enjoy my job so I don't have to worry about it too much! :) thank goodness for that! So today has been a pretty good day, I feel like we've gotten a lot accomplished, but then other times I don't. I think it's because homework consumes my life. Dummmmmbbbb. Oh well. As I've mentioned over and over, just about a month left! Okay. So. I still have lots to do. So let me be thankful real quick.

#55...I am thankful for conflict in my class that is supposed to be on March 24th! So, I have a CDA class that is supposed to be the 17th and 24th of March. Well...Kohn's birthday is March 23rd, and without thinking I've been planning this great weekend in the Provo area to go to the Festival of Colors on the 24th! Well...yesterday I was checking my e-mail and there was one asking if we could change the 24th to the 31st because the teacher had a family thing that conflicted with having class that day! So....hallelujah! Good thing, because I wasn't thinking at all and had totally spaced it! Uh...did any of that just make sense at all?! I hope so! Haha! Just know, it's a good thing!

So can I just say how excited I am to get my CDA?! It will be sooooooo awesome! I will be done with any kind of schooling! And I'm just 20! I realize I didn't do as much schooling as most, but I am doing what I want to do with my future. And let me just tell you, day care providers make bank! Mmmhmmm. But I'm really only going to have it to fall back on if something ever happens. I'll always work in day cares, but never my own, because we'll be all over and not settled somewhere. And when I would be able to open my own it will be when Kohn is a rich physical therapist! And well...I just wanna be home with MY kiddies. So, yes, the day care is just something to fall back on. I am really thankful that I'll have the training I'll have. Cause then when we move away for graduate school I HOPEFULLY shouldn't have too hard of a time finding a job. But that's a ways away...so for now. I am still at Discovery Depot!

My CDA classes aren't really like a college class either! It is just 10 hours for each class, and they are like workshops! You go in and talk and learn and all that stuff! But no homework, and none of that yucky stuff! Not even any tests or quizzes! Just being trained, mainly! And like I said, I only have to do two classes plus CPR. Because of my lovely Child Development and Parenting classes that will count for 90 hours! Wahooooooo!

Well now I just feel like I am rambling. So. I'll be done and get to all that stuff that I still need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment