Saturday, February 11, 2012

Catching Up! 37-41!

I am soooo behind. And so tired. And sooooo sick of being sick! Bah. So I am just going to catch up for the past WEEK. So here it goes. 37-41!

#37...I am thankful for smart people! Whoever figured out how to make treadmills and ellipticals and all those fancy things is awesome and I think they are just great! And I really am thankful for them, because they make it a lot easier to live a healthy, happy life! :)

#38...I am thankful for laughter. I spent a lot of Wednesday laughing, because I have some goofy friends! I am glad that I am happy enough in my life to just laugh all the time! I am glad that I have a personality where I can do that and not take offense all the time and etc, etc. You get it! I just love to laugh!

#39...I am thankful for every Thursday of the week right now! Why? Because Thursday is the only night that I don't have to worry about homework! Though I probably should do homework on Thursday so I don't spend all of Saturday doing it! Haha oh well...maybe one day my brain will REALLY figure that one out!

#40...I am thankful for chick flicks that make me happy! Seriously, they sure should give EVERYONE hope for a happy love story! Last night we went and saw "The Vow" and it was AWESOME! It is a movie where you will laugh, and cry, and then laugh some more! I would go see it again tonight if we didn't already have plans! It was great and I want to buy it!

#41...I am thankful that we don't have to work weekends. Well most of the time...today has been a poopy Saturday. Because Kohn DID have to work. He had to work from 7-11 and then left at 11:45 to go ref until 3. And then I got home around 4:30, I was in Weston visiting my family and going to a bridal shower. So yeah...we've really only seen each other for about an hour or so today, and it has been spent doing homework. Oy, that is why I do need to do homework on Thursday nights! But now we have the night together so we're going to go try out GIA's. Hope it's good or I'm just going to have to eat a whole other meal!

Well sorry this is lame...but I needed to catch up so I didn't have to do more than I already did. I'll be better. But I've just been up to homework and work. Haha nothing new here! If anything exciting happens I'll be sure to post. Until then...it's back to my glamorous life of poopy diapers and poopy homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment