Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sick of being sick!

Okay seriously...this is the last time that I fall behind. I hope. Haha. So here it goes. 42-46! Except, here's a little update for now. Valentine's Day was lovely, we went to Bluebird, and then we headed to Sam's Club. And bought a T.V. Haha soooo romantic of us eh? ;) but really. It was fun being together no matter what though, and everywhere else in the world was packed! Oh, and I have the sweetest husband ever! He had ordered some roses to be sent to me at work, but they never came. He was kinda upset about it so he called the people to see what was going on. So they ended up just bringing it to me at home! It was sweet either way! I love him so much!

So, I've been sick for about 2.5 weeks and instead of getting better I was just getting worse! So one of the mom's at day care works at the Women Center so she squeezed me into the schedule yesterday so I could figure this out! So I went in and lucky me, I have bronchitis! Blah. So I got some antibiotics and then chilled at home all day, all by myself. Kohn didn't get home from work until midnight and then had to be back to work at 7 this morning! My poor baby! He's such a hard worker! But now I am stuck at home again, because my antibiotics are making me sick! UGH! I can't catch a break. Saturday is my birthday and I've got lots of plans so I better be better! First thing is a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Angela! And then Kohn and I are headed to Salt Lake for my birthday! He's got good plans I guess! So I want to feel good so I can enjoy it to the fullest! So I'll just sit here and wait, I suppose! So this means I can work on homework today, should be a good thing I guess! ;) haha...I'll do it. Eventually. And maybe some housework. We'll see!

Anyways....here's my thankfuls!

#42...I am thankful that I can have fun with my husband no matter what! The other day I just noticed how much we were giggling and just being goofy with each other and I love it! We are so comfortable with each other! It doesn't matter where we are or who we're with, we always have a good time together! We should probably work on that though, because it happens during sacrament meeting too! Haha :) at least people know we're in love, right? ;)

#43...I am thankful that my husband is always there to help me out! The other night I was making lots of Valentine's treats! I was making homemade oreo cookies for Kohn to take to work, and I was making heart shaped rice krispy treats for the kiddies at work! He helped me cut them all out and helped me wrap them all in plastic wrap! He is amazing and I love him so much!

#44...I am thankful for our parents who let us use their Sam's Club cards! For a loooong time I carried my mom's in my wallet, and we definitely used it! And then Kohn's dad just let us take his because he never uses it! Wahooooo! It's pretty awesome, and it got us a new T.V.

#45...I am thankful for connections! Like I said, one of the kid's moms works at the Women Center and squeezed me in! I'm betting that wouldn't have happened if I would've just called! Because they are normally pretty packed! So I am soooo happy about that!

#46...I am thankful for sleep. I had a rough time falling asleep last night while I was waiting for Kohn to get home. I finally was able to fall asleep when he got home around midnight. So then I slept til about 8:30 this morning, so I still got my amount of sleep that I needed! And I feel a little better as far as my coughing goes, but now I'm just sick because of those antibiotics, as I mentioned! So I will probably just take a nap today, and it'll be nice. Sleep has been lacking lately, so it's great to catch up on it!

Well now I am all caught up on not just sleep, but blogging! Thank goodness! I really gotta work on not letting that happen again! Haha we'll see how that goes! This week is midterms so I am half way there to graduation! Wahooooooo! Everyone have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment