Monday, February 6, 2012

Gold's Gym Winners

Happy Monday...I guess as happy as a Monday can be right? But it really was a pretty great Monday! Work went well...as well as it can ;) and I got a pretty awesome phone call! From Gold's Gym...so last month Kohn and I went to Twizlberry and entered some contest. I honestly wasn't too sure what I was trying to win, but I did it anyway. Well...both names that got drew...were ours! Kohn and Haley! So they called me, the wife, and told me we won! We get an hour of free training, we get to use the gym for a night, free shirts, and we can each do a class...then they'll talk to us about getting a membership. Ha too bad we just signed up for a membership at Planet Fitness on Saturday! But it's okay, because Planet Fitness is cheaper. So it'll just be fun to get that free stuff. So we'll be doing that next Monday night! Wahoo! Anyway...I am going to get some homework done so we can head to the gym and get some groceries. So here is my thankfulness....

#37...I am thankful for kids that obey. Okay so we struggled today for some reason. So no one would listen to me. It's probably because they're rebelling since I'm the new head teacher. Whatever. I just sure love those kids that listen. There are some that are getting better, some that will never get better...what can ya do? I hope my kids listen...

That's all I have to say today. Homework time.

No comments:

Post a Comment