Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pooped

I guess I was not ready for work today...my weekend may have been too long. By the end of the day, I was pooped...to say the least. I didn't want to cook. So we went to Costa Vida. We really gotta be better about eating out! Aye aye aye! So...Biggest Loser will be on soon. I'm hoping it will be good motivation to help me be ready for the gym at 8! I really just want to sleep.

Oh gol! Today at work...the kiddies were all just a little bit emotional. More than a little bit actually. Oy. So...we were watching a movie and two kids that should not be by each other were squished together on the couch. So she hit him, and he got mad. So I told her to come sit by me. So as she was getting down off of the couch he took his foot, that still had his shoe on it, and nailed her in the face...will they ever learn? Probably not. I'm just glad that I never got kicked in the face...

I shall be thankful now.

#51...I am thankful that my husband doesn't expect me to cook every night! That would be sad if he did. Because I would fail miserably...oh so miserably! It's probably because he's a guy and he just wants food no matter what. I also love it when he decides to pitch in every once in a while to cook the meal. Funny story...when I got home from work today I kept saying that I didn't want to cook...and I was meaning to hint to him that he should cook tonight. But instead he automatically assumes that I am saying let's eat out. Whatever. Haha. My food was delish!

I hope I get good sleep tonight...I hope I'm not pooped tomorrow. I hope the kids aren't quite so emotional tomorrow. I hope a lot of things. Now let's see if they happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment