Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm so tired I can't come up with anything good!

Slacking...again. But only three behind. So I'll get those taken care of real nice and quick! Can I first just say that I am SO sick of school! Almost just one month left! And then I can finally focus on preschool like I'd like to! And I can finally get my apartment looking decent more than just on the weekends. It will be grand to not have to worry about homework so much anymore!

I am pooped. Today I swear I did not rest for longer than 1 second. When we headed to nap today it was like heading to a circus. It's a good thing those kids are cute when they finally fall asleep or I'd forever hold grudges against them ;) Haha any-who. Thankfulness comes now.

#52...I am thankful for a nice warm bed to crawl into at the end of a long, hard day. By the time I hit the sheets I am out. I am so drained by the end of each day that my bed has my name written all over it. And it is fantastic. I wish I could stay in it longer than I get to.

#53...I am thankful for heaters that work in cars. You see, mine isn't such a great heater. I hate my heater. So I like heaters that work and make me warm while I'm driving. In my car, I freeze the whole time.

#54...I am thankful that I get to sleep in tomorrow morning! Wahoo!! It is so over due! Kohn better not wake me up like he always does ;) haha but we both are so tired that I think even he might sleep in too! Weekends save my life.

I'm afraid this weekend is going to go by way too fast, like most do! So enjoy it while you can, my friends! Enjoy it while you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment