Friday, February 17, 2012

Your Love Is My Drug ♥

Hey so far so good, I am not behind! But hey, it's only been one day since I said that. We'll see how well this works out. And mainly I think I am only writing because I am trying to avoid my yucky midterm test! Oh bother! Any-who...today was a GOOD day! I sure loved it! Yes I did. I missed the last 1 1/5 days of work and I sure missed my kiddo's! We had a grand ol' time today! We went to the park. And let me tell you what. It was FUN. I started doing ten million underdogs and then little Rachey Roo wanted me to go down a slide with her. So I did. And then she wanted me to climb the wall with her. So I did. And when I got to the top I needed to get down. So I took the nearest slide. And the most dangerous slide for sure! That thing was intense. I think I'll take Kohn to it to enjoy a good ride on it! ;) You can't keep your head up because you go so fast and are at such an awkward angle! And then you get to the bottom and your feet automatically hit the ground. So normally, normal people stand up when that happens. Well I went to do this, and wouldn't ya know...there was ice right under my feet. Yeah, I was only standing for about .5 seconds and then BAM I fell on my butt! Andria and Amber (the lovely ladies I work with) thought it was pretty fantastic. And so did the kids....aye, aye, aye. But it really was a good laugh! Then we found this cool balance type toy at the playground and the three teachers owned that thing! Sometimes we would kick kids off because we wanted to bounce a lot and make the other fall off. Yeah...we're cool. It felt good to act like a kid again though! Oh gosh, today really was great! :)

Okay, let us be thankful!

#47...I am ever so thankful for antibiotics! Yes, yes I is! I've been on them for about 48 hours now and you can sure bet I don't remember feeling this good, since I was sick for so long! My body is finally not weak, and I am not coughing every second of my life! Oh drugs... :) and hey, I haven't had to blow my nose once today! Wahoo! And I'm glad antibiotics make you not contagious after 24 hours...because now my husband will kiss me. He wouldn't kiss me until the 24 hours had come and gone. Because he doesn't want bronchitis. Go figure.

But I am so glad I am feeling better because tomorrow is going to be a crazy, fun day! We are waking up to go the the gym at 7, then taking a trip to the bank, and then from there we'll hit the showers! Then on the long journey to Weston we go! Baby shower, for Angela! Which I am making a delicious dessert for! And getting there early to help my mother out! Then...off to Salt Lake for my birthday we go! I almost forgot tomorrow was my birthday! I'll be 20 years young. I will no longer be a teenager as soon as it is 7:45 tomorrow morning! ;) Kohn tells me otherwise. It'll be midnight. But whatever. I was born at 7:45 in the a.m.! So that is that.

I sure do love my life! I love that I married the man of my dreams, I love that I graduate in April, I love that I am LDS, I love that I have amazing family on all sides! I love that I work with my best friend from high school! I love that the kids love me and miss me when I'm gone and ask about me! I love that the parents were concerned about me being sick! Things are just good. Oh and most importantly, I love that my apartment is clean right now! Okay the most important thing is that I love Kohn. But yeah! :) Maybe I should do dishes though. Because those are not clean. Or maybe I should stop putting my test off....merrrrr. Okay fine. Everybody have a fabulous weekend! Oh 3 day weekend! Yesssss, thank you President's Day! Anyways...test time.

No comments:

Post a Comment