Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Day Off!

So not too far behind...but it's all for a good cause! That good cause=FABULOUS birthday weekend! I'm sure you've seen the description on Facebook, so there is no need for me to re-tell! But it was AWESOME! How am I supposed to top that birthday for him next month?! Eh...I'll figure something out! ;) So. Today is my day off of work because of President's Day! :) Oh lovely. I am getting paid for this! :) But of course, it is a busy day. But at least I am getting homework and such done! And we have a pretty fun week of preschool planned so it'll be grand! :) Well now...let's see. Kohn will be home for lunch any minute so let's be thankful now.

#48...I am thankful for a fantastic recipe binder I got at a bridal shower from my sister-in-law, Shannnon! I have used it quite a lot of times and I recently did a fantastic treat from it! German Chocolate Brownies! I didn't try them myself but everyone who tried them at the baby shower really liked them. So....yay! :)

#49...I am thankful for pinterest. Okay that sounds weird huh? Well. Because of pinterest I have found some yummy dinner recipes as well! The other night I made a fantastic weight watchers meal that I found on there! Kohn loved it, I loved it! And it was healthy! Definitely one we'll do again! And I'm definitely going to start trying all those recipes I have pinned! :)

#50...I am thankful for days off! Yes, I said I am busy. But I still get to relax in a way. Like for instance, right now I am taking a small break and posting on here. There ya go. I'll probably get back to homework soon, but then I have to go out and get some stuff for preschool and then we're going to Soda tonight for the basketball game! So good thing it is a day off, cause I get to do all this great stuff on this lovely day! :)

Well...that was fun. Kohn really should be home soon. So now that I'm caught up. I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment