Thursday, February 2, 2012

Motivation? Where are you?

#33...I suppose I will be thankful this day is just about over.

I woke up with an uber soar throat, a stuffy nose, and a cloudy head. And still was a trooper and went to work with a bunch of precious children. Let's face it, I wasn't in the best of moods, and I sure wasn't where I wanted to be. Cause where I wanted to be was home in big sweats in my big bed. Probably with a big bowl of chicken noodle soup goodness. But no. I was wiping boogery faces, yucky bums, and playing peacemaker...or at least attempting to. I was chasing after kids, I was cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I was putting kids to sleep that just didn't want to sleep, I was pulling odd objects out of babies mouths and was building some pretty sweet train tracks. I was freezing and coughing and having to go to the bathroom a lot because I drink a lot of water...I was having a fabulous day to say the least.

I came home, made delicious dinner, and then bummed around. Eventually decided to work out and now here  I am. I really need to find at least an ounce of energy and motivation to get through tomorrow. And Saturday. Because homework is a never ending battle. Well...I suppose it will end the first week in April :) but still...I need motivation! For about everything in my life right now! haha....oh how, how, how do I find it??!?!? Maybe a good nights sleep will do the trick. Ha. It will just leave me wanting more.

I need to figure something out, and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment