Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What Can You Become?

I will not let myself get anymore behind. Though I am behind in almost everything it seems! Well today at noon I took over at day care! It is all me now! The old head teacher is gone and here I am. Feeling a bit insecure? Eh...to say the least. But I know I can do it. It's pretty great though. Because I've got an awesome husband that teaches me amazing lessons and I am taking a cool class this semester about the prophets. I don't know the name of it right now...so that's what you get. But each week we focus on a different apostle. And this week we are doing President Eyring. We are supposed to read all the talks they gave in the past general conference, so I was getting started on that this week. I pulled up the talk "Preparation in the Priesthood: I Need Your Help" and the very first line he spoke caught my attention! It says: "Don't worry about how inexperienced you are or think you are, but think about what, with the Lord's help, you can become." Let's just say that is exactly what I needed to read! Not only will that help me with my newish job, but it will help me in a lot of other areas too!

Anyways...I can't believe January is already over! Where did the time go? I am in shock, seriously though! I kind of secretly hope that February and March go by just as fast, so that April can get here of course, and I can graduate! That would be bomb! So we'll just see how it all works out. Now...let's be thankful.

#30...I am thankful for my health. Okay, so although I am not exactly where I want to be, I am better off than most. Yesterday Kohn and I went on a pretty good 4.5 mile run. Lots of hills, USU stairs, just a good ol time! I am just thankful that I was able to do it. Without stopping! Ran the whole thing, though I felt like I was going to die part of the time. I am not quite in the shape I'd like, but if I keep it up I know I can get there!

#31...I am thankful for nap time. Have I mentioned that one before? I probably have, because let's face it...I love it! It gives me a little break, and sometimes it gives me my own nap as well! Haha which is usually very much needed for me! It makes the kids mellow out and honestly nap time is just life changing at day care! So I am thankful for that very much so!

My bed is calling my name...must sleep so I'm not too grumpy of a teacher tomorrow! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment