Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bubbles, screws, and tacs.

I'm a tired little girl...sorry about the slackage. But I only missed one day. So here it goes...

Yesterday, the 14th, I decided to be thankful for bubble baths! Oh how I love a good ol bubble bath! With hot water! And LOTS of bubbles! It's so relaxing! And I could honestly just fall asleep in a bubble bath. That's how I'll go...when I'm an old lady I'll take a bubble bath and fall asleep and that'll be the end of it...okay. Enough of that. Sorry. Haha. After a long hard week the bubble bath was a good way to finish it off. Especially since I took Christmas down ALL BY MYSELF. Kohn was reffing games so I decided to take it down and surprise him. Because it isn't the middle of January or anything...we just didn't want the Christmas spirit to die. But oh my goodness...taking down a Christmas tree is not exactly the easiest thing I've done. Okay, so the taking part down was fine, but trying to fit it all into that teeny tiny box, yeah right! It was intense to say the least. So bubbles soothed my aching body...

Today, the 15th. I am thankful for the love and kindness of others. In any aspect. Examples: We haven't really been going to our ward a lot lately...for like a little over a month, because we're always going to church somewhere else. But we had to get sustained and set apart today for our new calling so we were there. Anyway, there was a very nice couple that came and introduced themselves. And it was refreshing, because honestly I wasn't sure how welcomed I had felt. But they were just great. Also, my parentals let us take some home made chicken noodle soup home so we can have dinner tomorrow...since we failed to go to the grocery store yesterday! And we stopped by Greg and Lu's (aunt and uncle) tonight to get some screws and tac's. Well they gave us the tac's and instead of just giving us the screws they helped us put our frame together, which is what the screws were for! It took a little time out of their Sunday evening but they were so willing to do it, and it just took a lot off of our shoulders! These are just a couple examples, but of course there are always tons more, each and every day! I love nice people. I am going to try my betterest to be a "nice people". Good goal? I think so.

Well I'm headed to bed....oh but good news! We got our wedding pictures from Melanie at Fairytale Fotos today so I'll be posting soon! :) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment