Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pin My Life Away

Whyyyyyy do I do some of the things I do??? Today has been fanfreakintastic.........it's 7:30 and I'm already saying let's hit the sheets. And ya know my husbands not here anyway so I might as well...but I won't. Because I REALLY need to work out. Like bad. I can't keep having these up/down days because they make me want to eat chocolate...lots and lots of chocolate. No mas my friends, no mas. Which means no more in spanish. Anyway...here goes my thankfulness...

#26, I am thankful tomorrow is Friday. Enough said. Although I wish today was Friday and I wish that everyday was Saturday. Haha. Oh what would it be like?! I may be sane...I may not have kid boogers on my jeans. And a lot of other things may happen too. Like...a clean apartment, a normal eating day, some good workouts, and maybe, just maybe, my eyes wouldn't look so tired because I am so tired! Bah!

If you can't tell, my mood is just peachy. Since I'm so peachy I think I'll go do some working out and then some pinning...maybe some homework? Nah. That's what procrastination is for. Pinning it is!

Pin my life away...

No comments:

Post a Comment