Friday, January 20, 2012

Lazy Friday's!!!

It's the weekend!!! Woooooooo! :) But does this mean "break"? No. We'll be up early in the morning to head to the land of Weston to get our hairs done and to do some banking business. Then Kohn gets to ref some games while I do some last minute homework. At some point I need to do Epic training and I want to go do a session at the temple! PLUS, I need to go over preschool plans and make sure everything is set and ready to go, cause Monday is my first preschool lesson! Next week is nutrition and manners! I think I've got some pretty good things planned, so I'm pretty excited! Last night we crawled into bed at 10:30, you know what time I finally fell asleep? 1. Yeah. Kohn was out like a light. I was tossing and turning and he would wake up, I'd say "I can't sleep" he'd say he was sorry then be back to snoozing. So at 11:30 I got out of bed and went and did the dishes...haha go me. Then I laid in bed for another hour and thought of some pretty great things for preschool! I've got some pretty fun Valentine's Day crafts planned! :) And even one for St. Patrick's Day! I better be able to sleep tonight! Oh...and to add to the list of things to do on our not much of a break weekend...primary lesson #4! Except for it's our #1! Yeah...I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but we are primary teachers! We got set apart last week and we're ready to go now! We have the 6&7 year olds! Goodness, I'm just preparing children for lots of things. Kindergarten and baptism. Oy. These poor kids ;) Anyway...I'll get to my thankfulness now...

#20...our free couch. Yes, we got a free couch before we got married, which really isn't too bad of a couch. We just got a couch cover to cover the lovely pattern. But it's a bed/couch...ya know, whatever that is called. And I'm thankful for the beauty. Because...we didn't have to pay a penny, every young couple needs some "lovely" furniture, and it is there for us to enjoy a lazy Friday night in. Yes, we went and chowed down at Pizza Pie Cafe...because let's face it, I was craving some cookie dough pizza...kid's make me want chocolate haha. So yeah, we went there, then we rented some movies and came home and filled our whole living room with our couch. Yes, we pulled the "hide-a-bed" out and enjoyed a fantastic movie! Seriously, a goooooood movie. Abduction. With Taylor Lautner. But that's not why it was good! Because it's not like I could see his face anyway with the strip of fuzz that goes across the center of our TV screen...but nonetheless, I loved the movie! I could watch it again and again and again! It is one I recommend, although it does drop the "f" bomb once.

I think we're going to pop in Cowboys vs. Aliens now! Here's to a lazy Friday night before a busy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I have four or five TVs that need new homes if that would help you view your movies a bit better:)

    ReplyDelete