Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 of the New Year!

Alright, so it's almost day 3, but not yet...so this still counts! :)

We'll make this short and sweet cause I've gotta wake up early in the a.m. to get some car-dio in and then off to work with the little chillens for 9 hours...who I have missed...we'll see how those feelings are doing around 10 tomorrow morning. Ha. Anyways...

Here we go. Today I decided to be thankful for acetone. There are 365 things that I'm gonna be thankful for all year so I think I can bring small things up every once in a little while, such as this. But wait...it's leap year, does that mean 366? Who really knows...guess I'll find out eventually. I'm a lot smarter than this, I promise. Anyway...back to the acetone. It got my devil nails off tonight. And now I'm back to my short, stubby nails. And ya know what? I like it. Although acetone does stink...it sure does do the trick. With this I'm also thankful for my very professional nail husband. He picked them off for me and then "buffed" them for me. What a gem. Expect me to be thankful for Kohn a lot more throughout this blog. Because hey...I can be thankful for things more than once...especially when they are as super important to me as him! :) Plus it'll be for all sorts of different fantastic things he does. Oh I love him!

Well...I told ya it would be short and sweet. I have a yucky cold, I worked 10 hours today, did a semi-difficult work out ;), and it is 11:11 pm right now. Oh! Make a wish! Anyhoo...I best be gettin off to bed if I ever expect to get rid of this cold and if I expect to fulfill some new year resolutions...such as patience with the kids and getting my exercise in...because if I don't go to bed right NOW I won't be waking up early to work out...okay seriously...off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment