Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Love This Crazy Life!

Life is crazy, crazy busy! So bear with me. However, it is my last semester, as I have mentioned what feels like a zillion times, and I am so ready for it to be over! And it has just begun. I have been working full time all week, which I didn't plan on because I am part time. But life happens and I was needed! Don't get me wrong, it's been great, I just didn't have a full time week planned into my schedule! So needless to say, I'm a little tired and flustered. But it'll all work out! Ready for another short and sweet one? Cause here it comes!

#10 (From yesterday) I am thankful that I live so close to my job! It makes it easier to get there at a decent time when I am asked hours before if I can work full time that day! And it makes it easier on my sleep schedule, because I get to sleep longer cause I only have to drive like 5 minutes to get there! It also is nice for after work because I can just get home and start getting things done quick! Also, if ever I need something from home I know I can quickly leave during nap time and be back in a flash! Living so close to work really is a pretty great thing! Less time driving makes a huge difference!

#11...for today of course! I am thankful that I have such an understanding boss! She is pretty great about letting us leave for doctor's appointments or even for school! As I mentioned, I was not prepared for a full time week this week, so I am a little behind on homework! My normal schedule is supposed to be 10-2! The last few days it has been about 8:30ish-5. I would be in earlier but I have to get ready, because it's short notice! But she's also very understanding about that, she tells me to be there when I can be ready, on days she asks me in the morning! Anyway...back to what I was saying! So I've been at work all day the last couple of days instead of 10-2! Well Cindy knew that I was a little behind on homework and was stressing a little bit too, so today she let me leave at 2! I've been able to get caught up on homework for the most part and she's just been really great about it! We didn't plan on me being there full time today, but the other worker is still sick, so yeah. Let's just hope she is better tomorrow! Doing 2 peoples jobs is not the easiest thing. But I get by, and still love my job!

Anyways...I'm off to do a little work outage and then I'm going to hit the sheets! Unless I think of more things that need to be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment