Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Puff(s) The Magic Tissues...."

The amount of times I have blown my nose in the last 3 days is ridiculous! I used up 3/4 of a tissue box at work and probably like 1/2 a roll of toilet paper at home. Eeeeeeesh. No bueno. But at least the tissues at work were puffs! Which brings me to...

What I choose to be thankful for on day #3, puffs! They have lotion in them and don't give my nose the yucky little crusties! Wa-hoo! How could I not be thankful? ;) Whatever genius decided to make tissues so soft and lovable should be awarded lots of money...oh wait...they probably already have lots of money. Ha. Anyways...

Today was the first day back with the kiddies since the middle of December. Oh I have missed them! When I walked in this morning my little Luke looked kind of confused about who I was...it broke my heart. But literally like 5 minutes later he was back to calling me "mom" and then he was my snuggle bug during movie time! Awww he's a precious one! But he definitely meets the criteria for the "terrible 2" stage. But he's a cute little stink. Paiten remembered me and was giving me lots of kisses on my nose, Porter was eating my nose, Nathan was talking crazy talk, Jordyn was cuddling with me, Allie was my little shadow for part of the day, Braxton and I had a good conversation about Christmas on our way to Cindy's from his kindergarten class, Rachel still was begging to sit on my lap, Dominic was still excited to tell me bunches of exciting things, Wyatt still played games with me while we brushed his teeth, Dorothy was still excited to be girly with me and show me her PINK boots, Christopher wanted me to hold him for the first time today :), and Joey was still excited to show me her pretty bracelets. Oh I love all of 'em! Even when they have little attitudes! ;)

Days like today make me baby hungry...but we'll wait. No worries!!! I've got some things to do before I can be a mommy! :) But I'm excited for that day to come...in like 2 or so years!

Now it's time for a good episode of BIGGEST LOSER and some pistachios....I think so! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment