Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey Good Lookin, What Ya Got Cookin?!

I have a feeling that sleep is not something I am going to get a whole lot of anymore...bah. Not until April anyway...school, school, work, work, preschool plans, school, preschool plans, work, work, work, work, preschool plans, school, wifey things, wifey things, wifey things, wifey things, epic training (which needs to be on my list A LOT more) etc....my my my. I am just ready to graduate. 3ish months! Wooo! So, with that said. I don't have a lot more to say, so here are my thankful posts for yesterday and today.

#22...Our calling as primary teachers. Can I just say that Kohn is precious with little kids? Especially little boys...who he makes paper airplanes for right before sacrament...uhmmm ;) and he is a good little teacher. He asked questions when I didn't even think to and the kids really like him already, I can tell. It's fun partner teaching with him. Because then we get to spend the whole 3 hours together, instead of just 2 ;) and although we've only taught one lesson I can tell that I am going to learn a lot from it. I already learned a lot yesterday from teaching a lesson about choosing the right. It's amazing how you can learn from such simple things.

#23...I am thankful for my crockpot. Yes it is true. Because as I mentioned...I am sorta busy right now. And always. So to have my crockpot to just throw our dinner in and then leave it to cook for a certain amount of hours is just fantastic. I can get stuff done while my dinner is cooking instead of having to be in the kitchen doing it all at once. It is so great! And crockpot dinners are so simple that Kohn can even do them sometimes ;) just kidding! Kohn is actually a really GREAT cook...if you couldn't tell from our Christmas time posts with my cute pink/shoe apron on him. Aww I love him!

Anyways...got a long day ahead of me...long week more like it. Umph. Better hit the sheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment