Monday, January 9, 2012

Two In One

Okay...fail. I missed another day. But again...the day was spent with family! Little Roxie Jade was blessed and she looked beautiful! It was just a good day! We got to be with our Thedell family and we got to just relax and partake of the sacrament! How awesome.

This leads me to what I am thankful for #8...of course it would be having the opportunity to take the sacrament. How lucky are we to be able to renew our covenants every week? Seriously such a blessing! I love the peaceful feeling I have when I take the sacrament and how good it makes me feel to be worthy to partake of it. I just love it. I love the spirit that is felt in sacrament meeting, and not just from the taking the sacrament part. But also from the songs and the amazing talks. Sacrament is just amazing.

Okay...#9. I am thankful for the sweet innocence of children. I got to work all day today rather than 10-2. I got to spend a little more time with the kids and they are just the sweetest things. I love how willing they are to help me whenever I am doing something. I love how good they were when we were doing our preschool lesson. I especially love how smart they are. For being so young they have got some serious brains! It makes me sooo happy that they feel so comfortable around me. They feel comfortable enough to cuddle with me during movies or stories, they feel comfortable enough to call me "mom", and they even feel comfortable enough to scream "Halllllllleeeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!" while they're sitting on the toilet waiting for me to come do the dirty job! Haha oh they seriously make me smile! :)

I definitely know that I picked the right profession for me! Day care, day care, day care! :) Or maybe just a 2 hour preschool or something to that affect! :) gotta have my "me" time don't I?! ;) I love kids! I can't wait to have my own....but it'll be a while! Or will it...haha seriously though. Give it a year or so!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment