Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Pooh"py Day!

Oh boy boy boy...I am going to jump right into day #12 thankfulness! I am soooo thankful for hand soap! And to add to that, hot water to kill all the germs! As I say quite often, I do love my job. But every job has it's downfall. What's the downfall to my job? Oh it's just a small one. Bathroom. Enough said.

It all started at 9 this morning, I changed a poopy diaper. And then like 2 hours later, I changed another poopy diaper. Then like 3 seconds later I changed yet another poopy diaper, then I heard the dreaded "Halllllleeeeeeyyyyy" coming from the bathroom. Time to do the dirty work. Diarrhea. Then two precious little boys peed their precious little pants during nap and were soaked, head.to.toe. So I cleaned 'em up! Then right after the cleaning up is done I hear the "Halllllleeeeeeyyyyy" again...round two. Same thing. Oy. Needless to say I washed my hands so many times today that they are pretty dry my friends. And I used really hot water one time that it was burning...but it was killing the germs so that's all that mattered! I be loving me some hand soap!

Tomorrow is Friday everybody! Are you as excited as I am?! Probably not...I'm not sure anyone could be quite as excited as me! I love the kids at daycare, but sometimes a person needs a break.

So, I have made my bed EVERY DAY so far since the new year. That's 12 times in a row! Go me! That's just a little update on some of my goals. Also, I've started training for Epic, good things should come from this in a few different ways. Making sure to get morning and night prayers haven't always happened with Kohn, but we do our best. We usually miss night prayers because we're just so tired that we forget...but we'll keep working on it! :) Weight. I don't know what it is. I decided to not be so obsessed with the scale and just try to feel good. I'll let myself weigh myself in February. We'll see what happens.

I need some serious sleep. Gosh last night I think I got like 7 hours, which was way more than I got when I was in Rexburg going to school, but I am just drained every day by the time I get home. The kids couldn't possibly have anything to do with that, could they? :) Oh they're little pills but they say the cutest things that just make me laugh, and honestly being called mom is kinda sweet too. The fact that they see me in that way kind of makes our relationship special. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I definitely feel like I have a special relationship with Luke, he's the one that calls me mom every time he sees me. Sometimes when another little kid is sitting on my lap he'll try to push them off and climb on me, although he's not very successful since he's only 1, and he'll say "Mine". He's precious.

Anyways...now that I've rambled I'm going to go check on dinner and see how it's coming along! Have a great night, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment