Monday, January 16, 2012

Twinkle, Twinkle, Twinkle, Twinkle....Littittittle Starrrrr!

I heard lots of different versions of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" today. Cute little Allie and I sang it over and over and over again today at day care! We even sang it during nap time until she fell asleep. It was so sweet! And it made me think...I am so thankful for the stars.

#16. Stars. Not everyone gets to enjoy the stars every night like we do where we live. I wonder if people who grow up in New York and stay there even realize what stars look like? I love that on a summer's night I can lay out on the grass and just stare at the stars. I love that I can be driving home any given night and watch the stars. I just love the stars! And I love the North Star. I think we all can figure out why...what a wonderful symbol it is! Stars are beautiful!

I also love to draw stars...maybe I'll do a preschool week on stars...hmmm...my wheels are turning!

Everybody have a great Monday night with your families! I know I will grocery shopping with my husband! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment