Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thank You, Child Development

Bah! Life is stressful! I just have lots going on right now, so forgive me. I don't want to get too behind on my thankful posts though, because I WILL get 365...or is it 366 cause of the leap year? I DON'T KNOW. Anyway. I'm going to do it! So I'll quickly get yesterdays and today's on here right about now...

#24...I am thankful for the temple. I know I've had a few posts about this but this time it is for a different reason. Kohn and I went and did a session last night. I was really fighting it because "I didn't have time" and blah blah blah. But I still went anyway. And it was great. I felt peace, I felt like I can accomplish all that is ahead of me, because there is a lot and I'm stressin a bit...but I haven't already mentioned that have I? ;) Anyway...I am just super thankful for the wonderful feelings being in the temple gives me. I love that feeling of peace.

#25...I am thankful for the Child Development class I took last year at BYU-I. Why, you may ask? Because I was talking to our daycare's "head lady" person from CCR&R....they are the people that do the CDA. The CDA requires 120 hours of classes. Well folks...we were looking at my transcript and my Child Development class that was 3 credits may work for my 120 hours! WHAT?! Yes! So then I would just take some upper level classes after I got my CDA while I'm working at the day care and while Kohn finishes up school! How great is this? You get up to 5 years to get your CDA, and Stephanie told me that I could have mine by MAY! I just have to get a resource book together, which will take some time, and I probably won't go hard core on it til I graduate in April, but hello! May! Instead of a year from May! Blessing! And my parenting class I am taking this semester might even go towards it too! She's going to look into it and give my boss a call as soon as she knows! Happy day!

Anyway...talking about that just sorta lifted my spirits a bit...I've been in a sort of "blah" mood today...fell asleep during nap time with the kids...because I'm so tired. Anyway. Best be getting to some homework so I can get some decent sleep tonight. Ha yeah right. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment