Thursday, January 5, 2012

Forever and Always

Welcome back to school...welcome back to no time, welcome back to no sleep...oh boy. It's my last semester. I CAN DO IT. I just think it's going to be a wee bit crazy teaching preschool, doing school, training for Epic, being a wife...but hey, I'm up for the challenge. Bring it. 'Cept...I'm super tired, and I'm sitting in bed and Kohn is sleeping and I want to be sleeping...so I'll make this quick.

Today on the 5th of January I choose to be thankful for the gift to be sealed to our families forever. Kohn and I have been married 2 months, today, and I cannot imagine my life without him. I am so lucky, so blessed that I get him for eternity! Awww he's so cute with his book! Poor guy can't stay awake for much lately ;) he's just too tired, cause he's a hard worker. But seriously. I really am just ridiculously thankful that I get to be with him forever! He makes me so happy that life without him would definitely be soooo empty! Gah, I love him!!!

Tonight we went to my friend Savannah's wedding reception! She and her new husband, Josh, got married in the Bountiful temple this morning! Yay for eternal marriages! She looked beautiful and the cheesecake was divine! ;) I love love, as I've mentioned a time or two! It just makes me so happy when I see that people are making the great decision of eternal marriage! I am so happy that I have my eternal companion to spend my eternity with! Seriously, I love him so much...deal with it. Haha.

Anyways...tomorrow is Friday! Wahoo! Normally tomorrow is supposed to be like a super great date/relaxation night...but that was during the break when there was no homework. So tomorrow is go hard on homework. And get preschool plans done. And...yeah. Wish me luck. Wish me sleep. I'm hitting the sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment